ACL5.0(Linux) and XEmacs

le...@bsc.edu

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
When I configure XEmacs to (load "fi-site-init.el"), I receive
the error "Invalid read syntax: "#" ". Suggestions? Thanks!

Erik Naggum

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
* le...@bsc.edu

| When I configure XEmacs to (load "fi-site-init.el"), I receive
| the error "Invalid read syntax: "#" ". Suggestions? Thanks!

you may want to remove the byte-compile-compatibility setting first, but
it is generally only necessary to load the file fi-compile.el, which
compiles all the files, and then load fi-site-init again.

#:Erik
--
Y2K conversion simplified: Januark, Februark, March, April, Mak, June,
Julk, August, September, October, November, December.