function and lambda, again

Lawrence Troxler

Oct 14, 2002, 10:14:35 PM10/14/02
Erik Naggum <er...@naggum.net> wrote:

: This kind of stupid troll is why Scheme freaks have their own forum.

Talking about yourself again, I see.

Larry Troxler

Erik Naggum

Oct 15, 2002, 10:30:27 AM10/15/02
* Lawrence Troxler

| Talking about yourself again, I see.

Your efforts towards and this specific contribution to a better climate
in this newsgroup has been noted.

--
Erik Naggum, Oslo, Norway

Erik Naggum

Oct 15, 2002, 10:33:21 AM10/15/02
* Lawrence Troxler

| Talking about yourself again, I see.

The article this troll by another name replied to was dated 2002-03-12!
Expect more trolling and hostilities and idiocy from this guy. Do not
feed him when it happens.

Thomas F. Burdick

Oct 15, 2002, 1:44:41 PM10/15/02
Erik Naggum <er...@naggum.no> writes:

> * Lawrence Troxler
> | Talking about yourself again, I see.
>
> The article this troll by another name replied to was dated 2002-03-12!
> Expect more trolling and hostilities and idiocy from this guy. Do not
> feed him when it happens.

Well, that would explain why my attempt to get context with
gnus-summary-refer-parent-article failed.

--
,' .\ / | No to Imperialist war |

Erik Naggum

Oct 15, 2002, 3:18:24 PM10/15/02
* Thomas F. Burdick

| Well, that would explain why my attempt to get context with
| gnus-summary-refer-parent-article failed.

FWIW, the number in my message-ids is the number of microseconds since
1900-01-01 00:00:00.000000 UTC.