Watch! u8.8dq4.87fm

Benjamin Kowarsch

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
In article <1999080517500...@uni.nowhere.to>, Anonymous
<Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> This is your last warning! Read CAREFULLY and be edified:
>
> THAT 'MONSTRIFEROUS' COMET LEE will be seen during the
> solar eclipse this August 11th, followed by WWIII, the
> 1300-meter "King of Terror" meteoroid impact ...

Didn't Nostradamus prophecise the end of the world for last month ? ;-)

People who don't tell who they are are most likely untrustworthy anyway.

Benjamin

--
As an anti-spam measure I have scrambled my email address here.
Remove "nospam-" and ROT13 to obtain my email address in clear text.

Erik Naggum

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
* Benjamin Kowarsch

| Didn't Nostradamus prophecise the end of the world for last month ? ;-)

what makes you think he wasn't right? the way people keep asking whether
Lisp is dead tells me that someone has seen the end of a _lot_ of things
that I haven't seen the end of.

#:Erik
--
what if we held an end-of-the-world party and nobody came?

MUHAMMAD I MEMON

Aug 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/9/99
nostrea never prpohecised about the end of the world..(smart guy)

george...@pop.dplanet.ch

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99

another fool who does not know anything about bible prophecies.
I suggest take a 16 week bible class by jehovahs witnesses.
knowlege chases fear.