common-lisp.net DNS status

Erik Enge

Jun 27, 2006, 9:48:33 AM6/27/06
The domain name was owned by Nikodemus Siivola. I wanted it
transferred to me so I could use the donated money to pay for the
registration. We initiated the transfer and it was approved (go to
enom.com's whois information and you'll see it's still in
PENDINGTRANSFER). The transfer takes up to 6 days. Today is day 7 and
it's still not complete. It also happened to expire today so Enom.com
put up a directory of ads on under common-lisp.net. As soon as the
transfer is complete good old common-lisp.net will be back. The domain
name is not stolen or in any danger of being stolen.

Sorry for the inconvenience, next time I'm initiating the transfer way
before the registration is up.

You can access the site from it's IP: 80.68.86.115

Thanks,
Erik.

Lars Rune Nøstdal

Jun 27, 2006, 11:47:55 AM6/27/06

..quick fix for the desperate, add this line to your file /etc/hosts:

80.68.86.115 common-lisp.net

--
mvh, Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://lars.nostdal.org/

Erik Enge

Jun 28, 2006, 10:50:04 PM6/28/06
DNS transfer has been completed and common-lisp.net will be available
as soon as the DNS changes propagate to a nameserver near you (may take
hours).

Report problems directly to erik...@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Erik.