Regarding common lisp plugin

amolag...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2007, 7:37:25 AM2/17/07
Traditionally javascript is mostly used for doing client side web
programming .Is there any cl browser plugin (cl to html interpreter)
which allows us to use cl as a scripting language on client side ?

Pascal Bourguignon

Feb 17, 2007, 8:19:23 AM2/17/07
"amolag...@gmail.com" <amolag...@gmail.com> writes:

Not yet.

There is ecl which is an Embeddable Common Lisp whose sources are free.

There is Firefox which is a web browser whose sources are free.

There is a developer with an idea, amolaggarwal, I don't know whether
his time is free... ;-)

"Klingon function calls do not have "parameters" -- they have
"arguments" and they ALWAYS WIN THEM."

Chaitanya Gupta

Feb 19, 2007, 1:43:23 AM2/19/07
Pascal Bourguignon wrote:
> "amolag...@gmail.com" <amolag...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Traditionally javascript is mostly used for doing client side web
>> programming .Is there any cl browser plugin (cl to html interpreter)
>> which allows us to use cl as a scripting language on client side ?
>
> Not yet.
>
> There is ecl which is an Embeddable Common Lisp whose sources are free.
>
> There is Firefox which is a web browser whose sources are free.
>
> There is a developer with an idea, amolaggarwal, I don't know whether
> his time is free... ;-)

Nice.. :)