Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

JShr...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 02:24:5715.11.06
an
Prototype available:

http://nostoc.stanford.edu/jeff/temp/cllfaq.html

[Note esp. the places where I need help finding things to point to.]

All comments welcome (as if I have a choice! :-)

Pascal Costanza

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 03:40:1515.11.06
an

Looks good to me. How do we communicate that we recognize a thread that
we think should become part of this Meta FAQ?

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net

byronsalty

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 07:04:1115.11.06
an

Add a <title /> so that del.icio.us will auto-populate the description
:)

JShr...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 09:52:3915.11.06
an

Good point; Done.

JShr...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 09:55:5215.11.06
an
> Looks good to me. How do we communicate that we recognize a thread that
> we think should become part of this Meta FAQ?

Good question. I'd say, add it to this thread (that is, the most recent
meta-faq post thread). That will re-front the thread and I'll pick it
up. (I don't monitor my gmail; I only use it as backup, and to post
from.) If you can figure out my "true name" (not that it's *that* big
a secret! :-) I suppose that you can send me direct email. But I'd
rather things be done via posts bcs that way there can be discussion if
anyone disagrees.

Adam

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 17:11:1215.11.06
an

JShr...@gmail.com wrote:

I can sense the need for some cross-platform compatibility references, but I
don't really know what to suggest or where to start - perhaps it hasn't
been raised on the list for a while.

ie;
I run (version) Lisp (with graphics) on (Linux, Mac, MS-Windows), can I
expect this code to work on (Mac, MS-Windows, Linux). Sort of thing.

Only a suggestion, but may help foster newbie community interaction.

JShr...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
15.11.2006, 18:48:4615.11.06
an
Adam wrote:
> I can sense the need for some cross-platform compatibility references, but I
> don't really know what to suggest or where to start - perhaps it hasn't
> been raised on the list for a while.

Let's try an experiment: Start a conversation (in a separate thread),
and if it seems useful, we'll have something to refer to!

0 neue Nachrichten