Looking for more tips on how to learn Lisp

Peter Christensen

Mar 3, 2008, 4:38:26 PM3/3/08
I've put together a list of tips on how to learn Lisp. Not tips about
Lisp but a primer for someone (say, an Java, PHP, or C# programmer)
who wants to learn Lisp but doesn't know where to start. If anyone
else has good tips I'd be glad to add them.

http://www.pchristensen.com/blog/articles/how-to-learn-lisp/

Slobodan Blazeski

Mar 4, 2008, 7:10:13 AM3/4/08
On Mar 3, 10:38 pm, Peter Christensen <peter.t.christen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

First decide which lisp you're promoting , common lisp or scheme,
then adjust your guide accoding.
This way you're only confusing poeple. It's hard enough that common
lisp and scheme are not single implementation
language that presenting different langauges as one will make matters
even worse.

For starters with programming in general I highy Gentle intorduction
before PCL.

Slobodan