regards method reset()

artev

Apr 27, 2008, 7:42:47 PM4/27/08
if in a page I have a search form, where want use metho reset()
for reset default value I notice that after a research, for
the method, the default values isn't more the initially load form
but that of the research;

notice the form is inner the same result's page ;
so I think reset() see how default values only the last form and not those
that is loaded initially;

is there some tip?

Evertjan.

Apr 28, 2008, 6:09:03 AM4/28/08

Perhaps your question is understandable in your default language?

Try giving some simple code examples.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.