大家好!

软件

Jul 19, 2006, 1:14:00 AM7/19/06
大家好,我第一次来这里,对很多方面都不熟悉,希望你们多多帮助我!

Bart Van der Donck

Jul 19, 2006, 4:06:51 AM7/19/06
软件 写了:

> 大家好,我第一次来这里,对很多方面都不熟悉,希望你们多多帮助我!

是,
这个小组能帮助以编程的问题。请写未来岗位在英语虽则,
因为少数讲中文在这儿。这个小组有几张常见问题解答名单,
它是一个好想法读那些。我希望, 这帮助。

此致敬意

--
Bart

Shang Wenbin

Jul 19, 2006, 5:29:16 AM7/19/06
I think that Bart probably firstly wrote the reply in English and then
translated it into Chinese using some auto-translation tools :)

软件

Aug 10, 2006, 3:05:25 AM8/10/06
Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
to become a friend with you!

Cylix

Aug 10, 2006, 4:59:52 AM8/10/06
软件 wrote:
> Appreciate your instauration very much, however you recover me to me
> have a little don't understand!I live in Qingdao in Shandong, is the
> sail boat match of 2008 Olympic games to sponsor ground, hope very much
> to become a friend with you!

Cheer, this too. : )

Actually, I live in Hong Kong and I understand what they said.

May I know the others whom doesn't know chinese ?

软件

Aug 10, 2006, 5:17:23 AM8/10/06
My English is very poor ! can you speak chinese?

软件

Aug 10, 2006, 5:19:45 AM8/10/06