Why buy books? Read online/download. computer-literatur.de FREE, NO SIGNUP

Frank Adler

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
www.computer-literatur.de

Hi,

are you looking for a book on how to program Java, XML, HTML, SGML, C++ or
Perl? Or are you looking for a book about the Internet?

Try my site, it´s absolutely FREE, there is almost NO COMMERCIALS and NO
SIGNUPS or PASSES needed.

Try it: Right now there are 126 Links to Onlinebooks Documentations to read
and/or download.

www.computer-literatur.de

The Site is written in German, yet almost half of the books are written in
english.
Right now there are the Links sorted by author and by name of the book, but
there is going to be a section where all the Links are sorted by topic.
(...just give me 1-2 Weeks)

If you are a BEGINNER or EXPERT, makes no difference, both of you will find
something you are looking for.

If you are looking for a book you couldn´t find at my site,
if you know other books posted in the Net,
or if you just want to give me Feedback,
please do so: Sitem...@computer-literatur.de

Have fun reading,

Frank