Where is the so needed Graph class?

Miki B.

Feb 3, 2003, 4:46:39 PM2/3/03

I've searched for a lot of time for the indispensable Graph class,
with no success. Not finding even a simple well written graph source
code in Java came to me as a big surprise, considering the importance
of discrete graphs in computer science.

Has anyone seen a Java source code for a Graph class that supports
directed and undirected edges, weighted edges, shortest path
algorithms, max flow algorithms, mincut, vertex-cover, DFS, BFS and
the other invaluable algorithms for discreate graphs?

Bye, Miki.

Chris Esposito

Feb 3, 2003, 9:45:05 PM2/3/03
How odd. I typed in "java graph algorithms" to Google and in less than an
hour had a dozen packages for graph data structures, algorithms, layout and
editing packages to play with. For my purposes, JGraph at
http://JGraph.sourceforge.net (A Swing control for graphs) was what I
wanted. Brown University's Java Data Structures Library is another
alternative, and BioLayout at
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/research/cgg/services/layout is a third.

Best of luck finding what you want.

chris