Why buy books? Read online/download. www.computer-literatur.de FREE, NO SIGNUP

Frank Adler

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
www.computer-literatur.de

Hi,

are you looking for a book on how to program Java, XML, HTML, SGML, C++ or
Perl? Or are you looking for a book about the Internet?

Try my site, it´s absolutely FREE, there is almost NO COMMERCIALS and NO
SIGNUPS or PASSES needed.

Try it: Right now there are 126 Links to Onlinebooks Documentations to read
and/or download.

www.computer-literatur.de

The Site is written in German, yet almost half of the books are written in
english.
Right now there are the Links sorted by author and by name of the book, but
there is going to be a section where all the Links are sorted by topic.
(...just give me 1-2 Weeks)

If you are a BEGINNER or EXPERT, makes no difference, both of you will find
something you are looking for.

If you are looking for a book you couldn´t find at my site,
if you know other books posted in the Net,
or if you just want to give me Feedback,
please do so: Sitem...@computer-literatur.de

Have fun reading,

Frank

Kevin Wong

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Super!
Thank You Very Much.
Do you have any more??

Laurence V

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00

Your list doesn't contain/link to the following free book on
JavaBeans:

"Mastering JavaBeans" (Vanhelsuwe, published by Sybex in 1997)

available at www.lv.clara.co.uk/masbeans.html

Enjoy.

Laurence V.

Frank Adler

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
Not yet. Since I惴 pretty busy I can愒 look for books too often. But
there惻l be more. Step by step...

CU,

Frank

Kevin Wong <figh...@home.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
387A62F2...@home.com...

Frank Adler

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
I added "Mastering Java Beans " under PDF´s.

Thanks for the hint.

Frank

Laurence V <ne...@lvdot.claradot.codot.uk> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
387a6f3d...@news.clara.net...

Harlan Messinger

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
"Frank Adler" <Adle...@bigoot.com> wrote:

>www.computer-literatur.de
>
>Hi,
>
>are you looking for a book on how to program Java, XML, HTML, SGML, C++ or
>Perl? Or are you looking for a book about the Internet?
>
>Try my site, it´s absolutely FREE, there is almost NO COMMERCIALS and NO
>SIGNUPS or PASSES needed.
>
>Try it: Right now there are 126 Links to Onlinebooks Documentations to read
>and/or download.

What's with all the "zur Zeit keine Angaben" (no information at this
time) where the author's name belongs? Don't you know who the authors
of these works are?

--
Harlan Messinger
There are no Zs in my actual e-mail address.