FREE Java Obfuscator

0 vue

Riyad Kalla

non lue,
21 mars 2002, 19:11:4921/03/2002
Can anyone suggest a good FREE Java obfuscator? These commercial ones are
going to break my bank account in half...

-Riyad

Roedy Green

non lue,
21 mars 2002, 21:25:3921/03/2002
On Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:11:49 -0700, "Riyad Kalla" <r...@u.arizona.edu>
wrote or quoted :

>Can anyone suggest a good FREE Java obfuscator? These commercial ones are
>going to break my bank account in half...

see obfuscator in the Java glossary. I just added a free German one
recently that sounds promising.

The java glossary is at
http://www.mindprod.com/jgloss.html
or http://209.139.205.39

--
eagerly seeking telecommuting programming work.
canadian mind products, roedy green

""hidetoshi_<hchacha\"@users.sourceforge.net>"7_[pr]___$b$^$?d($j$:$k1q8l!"d)@o$9$k!)(b

non lue,
22 mars 2002, 13:15:4822/03/2002
Riyad Kalla wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good FREE Java obfuscator? These commercial ones are
> going to break my bank account in half...

Please also try jarg.
jarg is my project, free and opensource.

http://jarg.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jarg/

--
 Chacha : Hidetoshi Ohuchi

""hidetoshi___<hchacha\"@users.sourceforge.net>"lpjfaoee1n3j31de9qls%404ax.com

non lue,
22 mars 2002, 13:14:5922/03/2002
Riyad Kalla wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good FREE Java obfuscator? These commercial ones are
> going to break my bank account in half...

Please also try jarg.

0 nouveau message