Java Technologies

shaw

Aug 10, 2007, 2:50:35 PM8/10/07

RedGrittyBrick

Aug 10, 2007, 5:05:13 PM8/10/07
shaw wrote:
> http://<spam>.blogspot.com

Shaw's blog's first article starts:

"ZIP files offer a packaging mechanism, allowing multiple files to be
bundled together as one. Thus, when you need to download a group of
files from the web, you can package them into one ZIP file for easier
transport as a single file."
"posted by omesh @ 11:28 AM"

Meanwhile over at
http://blogs.sun.com/CoreJavaTechTips/entry/creating_zip_and_jar_files
I see:

"ZIP files offer a packaging mechanism, allowing multiple files to be
bundled together as one. Thus, when you need to download a group of
files from the web, you can package them into one ZIP file for easier
transport as a single file."
"Posted at 12:44PM Jun 06, 2007 by John O'Conner"

I conclude that shaw/omesh has ripped-off someone elses work and is
passing it off as his own.

Lew

Aug 10, 2007, 8:24:26 PM8/10/07
RedGrittyBrick wrote:
> shaw wrote:
>> http://<spam>.blogspot.com
>>

> Shaw's blog's first article starts:
>
> "ZIP files offer a packaging mechanism, allowing multiple files to be
> bundled together as one. Thus, when you need to download a group of
> files from the web, you can package them into one ZIP file for easier
> transport as a single file."

> "posted by omesh @ 11:28 AM"
>

> Meanwhile over at
> http://blogs.sun.com/CoreJavaTechTips/entry/creating_zip_and_jar_files
> I see:
>
> "ZIP files offer a packaging mechanism, allowing multiple files to be
> bundled together as one. Thus, when you need to download a group of
> files from the web, you can package them into one ZIP file for easier
> transport as a single file."

> "Posted at 12:44PM Jun 06, 2007 by John O'Conner"
>

> I conclude that shaw/omesh has ripped-off someone elses work and is
> passing it off as his own.

Aren't J. O'C.'s blogs copyrighted?

--
Lew