Dragging a Rectangle in Java, Howto ?

Nguyen Ha Son

May 15, 2003, 2:53:57 PM5/15/03
Hi Guys,
for a simple vector based graphics (line, polygon, circle and ...)
editor I want to implement a DraggingRectangle(or whatever like
CRectDracker in MFC) which the user will be able to select graphical
objects with and then resize or move them.
My question is.
- Is there existing standard java components performing such task ?
- If not, could anynone tell me where I can get any free library
implementing this task ?

Many thanks!
Son.

Greger Ohlson

May 16, 2003, 2:25:37 AM5/16/03

JGraph [1] is the most competent and well designed Open Source
graphing package I've discovered so far. The JGraph project also
contains a complete editor with source code that may serve as a
base for your own application.

Regards,
Greger Ohlson

[1] http://jgraph.sourceforge.net