• 10 + years in software engineering positions
• 2+ years in software engineering management
• Ability to deeply understand and balance the interplay between
complex systems software, demanding product requirements, complex and
constantly evolving hardware installations, and high-performance
• Deep understanding of product development, preferably enterprise
• Depth in at least one technology- Java/C++/.Net
• Experience building large scale, high performance systems
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodologies would be a plus.
• Proven ability to setup and lead large engineering teams.
• Expierence with working with all stakeholders of a product
development, deployment lifecycle.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills
Company: MNC (Headquartered in US – with significant presence in