New version of forsty.

Daniel Carrera

Apr 2, 2011, 4:31:37 PM4/2/11
Hello,

I'm thinking of renaming the program "frosty" like the showman. Problem
is, I can't think of any reason why "frost" has anything to do with code
cleanup or styling...

Anyway, attached is the latest version. Changes:

1) I removed dimension, optional, pointer and target from the "bad
words" list. In turn, I added "real*" and "integer*".

2) You can now fine-tune which terms will be treated as reserved words.

3) You can now check that type declarations have "::".

4) You can now check for the capitalization of Fortran intrinsics. So
you can tell it that you want all intrinsics UPPER CASE, or lower case
(or indifferent).

The program knows about 198 Fortran keywords. Hopefully that will cover
most programs.

Cheers,
Daniel.

forsty