ICFP Programming Contest

Duke Normandin

Apr 26, 2007, 3:57:12 PM4/26/07
Hey.....

http://www.icfpcontest.org/

Which one of you hot-shots is going to bring home glory and fame; wealth
and untold prestige and most importantly -- a gold star!! ;))
--
duke | A: Yes. |
| >Q: Are you sure? |

Dennis Ruffer

Apr 27, 2007, 12:14:54 AM4/27/07
On 2007-04-26 13:57:12 -0600, Duke Normandin <mer...@telus.net> said:
> Hey.....
>
> http://www.icfpcontest.org/
>
> Which one of you hot-shots is going to bring home glory and fame; wealth
> and untold prestige and most importantly -- a gold star!! ;))

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I'll have time this year, but it was a
fun distraction from job hunting last year. ;)

DaR

Marcel Hendrix

Apr 27, 2007, 12:40:55 AM4/27/07
On 2007-04-26 13:57:12 -0600, Duke Normandin <mer...@telus.net> said:
[..]

> http://www.icfpcontest.org/
>
> Which one of you hot-shots is going to bring home glory and fame; wealth
> and untold prestige and most importantly -- a gold star!! ;))

As you can see (http://www.boundvariable.org/teams.shtml),
there were four Forth programmers in three teams last year
(DRuffer, Dutch Forth Whackers and Grandeus).

I do not plan to enter as an individual this year. Last year
it was fun to program the VM, but I really didn't like solving
the puzzles once I could login to the encoded unix OS.

-marcel