X-Debug

Valery N.

Jul 16, 2012, 12:31:04 AM7/16/12
Hello!

Due to CA-Vo 2.8 SP4 release I had a question:
That is known about X-Debug, whether there is a site of this product,
whether there will be updates for CA-Vo 2.8 SP3 and CA-Vo 2.8 SP4?

Best Regards, Valery Novossiolov.

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 16, 2012, 3:29:03 AM7/16/12
Hi Valery,

I am the author of X-Debug.
So, I like it to hear that someone is using my product!
(Are there other peole using it?)

The question about updates for SP3 and SP4 ?
Because I didn't know that X-Debug was used by other people, I have no
builds for these release.

But I can say that I will create these version.
I will try to do it before I have my holiday.
Otherwise, it will be august.

I will send you an update when the are finished.
(All others who post here will also get an update!)

Dirk, Belgium

Valery N.

Jul 16, 2012, 5:16:51 AM7/16/12
Thanks, we will wait from you for news!

Massimo Bighelli

Jul 16, 2012, 8:00:06 AM7/16/12
Dirk,

yes, I use your X-Debug in SP2
not tested/updated for SP3

THX

Massimo

Leo_Bond

Jul 16, 2012, 3:38:51 PM7/16/12
понедельник, 16 июля 2012 г., 11:29:03 UTC+4 пользователь Dirk (Belgium) написал:
> Hi Valery,
>
> I am the author of X-Debug.
> So, I like it to hear that someone is using my product!
> (Are there other peole using it?)
>
> The question about updates for SP3 and SP4 ?
> Because I didn't know that X-Debug was used by other people, I have no
> builds for these release.
>
> But I can say that I will create these version.
> I will try to do it before I have my holiday.
> Otherwise, it will be august.
>
> I will send you an update when the are finished.
> (All others who post here will also get an update!)
>
> Dirk, Belgium
>
> Valery N. wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Due to CA-Vo 2.8 SP4 release I had a question:
> > That is known about X-Debug, whether there is a site of this product,
> > whether there will be updates for CA-Vo 2.8 SP3 and CA-Vo 2.8 SP4?
> >
> > Best Regards, Valery Novossiolov.
>

> --

Hi, Dirk!
I use your X-Debug for 2.8 too. It works and is really helpful.

bongo...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2012, 2:37:15 AM7/17/12
Dirk,

are there any informations what X-Debug is good for?

Regards,
Harry B.

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 17, 2012, 4:06:37 AM7/17/12
Harry,

In short you can do the following with it:

- during runtime, you can see all open dbf files and their current
record, orders, indexes.
- during runtime, you can see all windows and there class-variables
- during runtime, you can see all public and private global variables
- during runtime, you can see most 'access' from objects
- during runtime, you can see all existing classes
- during runtime, you can see all existing clipper functions
- during runtime, you can see the currecnt callstack
- during runtime, you can see all 'sets', like 'SetDateFormat' etc
- during runtime, you can see all results of all 'SystemMetrics'
- during runtime, you dan see all colors of 'SysColors'

So, for all this reason, you can build in these dll and when running
your application in normal mode, or when there is no breakpoint, you
have still the possibility the examine the protect variables of a class
and the state of dbf files, etc.

Dirk

Marc Verkade [Marti]

Jul 17, 2012, 4:41:41 AM7/17/12
I use it too.
Thanx!
Gr, Marc

"Dirk (Belgium)" schreef in bericht news:ju0frv$s7b$1...@dont-email.me...

Er!k \/!$$Er

Jul 17, 2012, 5:01:12 AM7/17/12
Hi Dirk,

Just had a look at it ,looks great.
Done some work like this myself, a little tool to explore the class
hierarchy at runtime, as an assist for maintaining apps I did not wrote
myself.
But this is much more powerful, thanks for sharing
Perhaps you should repeat the ftp server and credentials to download it.

Erik

"Dirk (Belgium)" schreef in bericht news:ju36ed$lcs$1...@dont-email.me...

bongo...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2012, 7:46:59 AM7/17/12
Dirk,

where can I get a copy of that product for VO28 SP3, please?

Regards,
Harry B.

D.J.W. van Kooten

Jul 17, 2012, 8:21:14 AM7/17/12
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:29:03 +0000 (UTC), "Dirk (Belgium)"
<dirk.dot....@pbprojects.dot.be> wrote:

Hello Dirk,

>I will send you an update when the are finished.
>(All others who post here will also get an update!)

Include me too please (SP3/SP4)

vankooten
at
ic2.com

Dick

jmm...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2012, 11:01:52 AM7/17/12

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:21:14 AM UTC-4, D. J. W. van Kooten wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:29:03 +0000 (UTC), &quot;Dirk (Belgium)&quot;
> &lt;dirk.dot....@pbprojects.dot.be&gt; wrote:
>
> Hello Dirk,
>
> &gt;I will send you an update when the are finished.
> &gt;(All others who post here will also get an update!)
> &gt;
> Include me too please (SP3/SP4)
>
> vankooten
> at
> ic2.com
>
> Dick

I'm interested too. Sounds good.

jmmicmc
at
cyg.net

Alain Carpentier

Jul 17, 2012, 2:03:44 PM7/17/12
Hello Dirk,

Include me too please (SP4)

alain.carpentier
at
brutele.be

Alain

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 18, 2012, 3:38:26 AM7/18/12
Harry,

The latest version available on this moment is VO 2830.
Version for SP3 and SP4 will be after my holiday.
(Sorry, I have plenty of work to finish before my holiday..)

Dirk

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 18, 2012, 3:49:02 AM7/18/12
Hi all,

I'm really surprised how many people are using X-Debug.

Thanks for all kind responses.

As I wrote somewhere else, I need to finish some projects before my
holiday. After that I will make a new version for SP3 and SP4.

Anyone can still write his name here, and if the new versions are
ready, I will send everyone an email.

The current version (and other tools) can be found on my ftp server:

FTP-Server: 212.123.29.35
User : vo
pw : free

Attention, the username must be written in capital letters. The first
letter of the password must also be a capital.

Thank you all,

Dirk

Benito Fernández

Jul 18, 2012, 11:42:27 AM7/18/12
Hello Dirk,

Include me too please.

bfernandez at soloamd dot com

Benito Fern�ndez

James Martin

Jul 18, 2012, 5:30:53 PM7/18/12
I downloaded XDebug, but the help file doesn't work. So I don't know how to install, and what it does. Is there a quick way to get it going? I'm using a Windows XP computer to look at it.

James

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 19, 2012, 3:39:51 AM7/19/12
James,

It is a normal chm file.
Can you open other chm files.
Also, do not place this file on a network drive.
Finally, try to change the security dwonload warning in the properties
of the file.

Dirk
==============

ohern...@liasa.com

Jul 21, 2012, 3:12:28 PM7/21/12
Dirk,

I use Your dll, very usefull.
Thank You

Oscar Hernandez
ohernandez@@@@liasa....com.

Dirk (Belgium)

Jul 23, 2012, 4:03:05 AM7/23/12
Hi Oscar,

I let you know when SP3 and SP4 is ready!

Dirk

===================

Jose Zouain

Aug 8, 2012, 9:29:11 PM8/8/12
Hey

I woluld like to use it too.
How we can get a copy of X-Debug

Best regards

Jose Zouain

elchuneme

Dec 19, 2012, 3:05:57 PM12/19/12
Hello Dirk,

Could you send me a link to download X-Debug, my email is jzertuche...@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Dirk (Belgium)

Dec 20, 2012, 3:44:50 AM12/20/12
Hi there,

This is the link where you can download X-Debug.
Take care to use correct username and pw, because I write them in a
wrong way to prevent hacking...