C code to flowchart convertor

ravi4udude

Mar 14, 2006, 3:29:13 PM3/14/06
hi All,

If anyone have this software please share it with me.

Thanks in advance.

Vladimir S. Oka

Mar 14, 2006, 3:37:59 PM3/14/06
On Tuesday 14 March 2006 20:29, ravi4udude opined (in
<1142368153.4...@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>):

> hi All,
>
> If anyone have this software please share it with me.
>
> Thanks in advance.

As off topic as this is here, the same question has been asked recently,
and someone was kind enough to point to the application in question.
Search the group using Google Groups...

--
BR, Vladimir

What is the robbing of a bank compared to the founding of a bank?
-- Bertold Brecht

Rod Pemberton

Mar 14, 2006, 5:07:55 PM3/14/06

?
> C code to flowchart convertor

Try CTool, Cxref, Ctags:

npath - C Source Complexity Measures
http://www.geonius.com/software/tools/npath.html

Check: A unit test framework for C
http://check.sourceforge.net/

CTool Library (call-graph generator, source transformations)
http://ctool.sourceforge.net/

Cproto automatically generates C function prototypes
http://cproto.sourceforge.net/

JSCPP - a C preprocessor + parser with special modes
http://www.die-schoens.de/prg/

CXREF C language cross referencing program
in volume1 of comp.sources.unix:
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/usenet/ftp.uu.net/comp.sources.unix/

CSur Le projet Csur (in French)
An analyzer of code C to detect common program execution errors
http://www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~goubault/Csur/csur.html

Chico State Mini-C Compiler (CSMCC) is a student training load-and-go
compiler
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~sameerg/compproj.html
http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~hilzer/csci250/proj/

Edward Willink's C++ grammars:
http://www.computing.surrey.ac.uk/research/dsrg/fog/
(some of the links have an extra text '/v' in them, just delete)

ISO C/C++ grammars version 1.2 (c-c++-grammars-1.2.tar.gz)
http://www.sigala.it/sandro/download.php

A C99 Parser, a recursive decent parser
http://www.mazumdar.demon.co.uk/c_parser.html

Ctags generates an index (or tag) file of language objects
http://ctags.sourceforge.net/

Cdecl English<->C translator for C declarations
cdecl in volume6 of comp.sources.unix:
cdecl2 in volume14 of comp.sources.unix:
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/usenet/ftp.uu.net/comp.sources.unix/

Rod Pemberton
PS. Could someone FAQ or Wiki this?

None

Mar 26, 2006, 2:39:09 AM3/26/06
Pls try Crystal FLOW for C, Crystal REVS for C at www.sgvsarc.com.
There are free trial versions too.

Thx
Vedanarayanan

santosh

Mar 26, 2006, 3:30:17 PM3/26/06
None wrote:
> Pls try Crystal FLOW for C, Crystal REVS for C at www.sgvsarc.com.
> There are free trial versions too.

Please don't top post your replies. See the following links:

<http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>
<http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/>