How to list all functions from the source code?

Piotr i Ania

Sep 11, 2009, 7:50:47 PM9/11/09
I would like to list functions from the source code, for example
having following functions in the file

file01.c
void fun01( void )
{
// function body
}

void fun02( void )
{
// function body
}

void fun03( void )
{
// function body
}

I would like to receive following list:
void fun01( void )
void fun02( void )
void fun03( void )

Thank you for help in advance...
apboro
--
comp.lang.c.moderated - moderation address: cl...@plethora.net -- you must
or the newsgroup name in square brackets in the subject line. Sorry.

tohava

Sep 11, 2009, 7:59:11 PM9/11/09
On Sep 12, 1:50 am, Piotr i Ania <apb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I would like to list functions from the source code, for example
> having following functions in the file

I think that doxygen knows how to do this, as well as ctags.

Gordon Burditt

Sep 11, 2009, 9:07:47 PM9/11/09
>I would like to list functions from the source code, for example
>having following functions in the file

cproto will generate a list of function prototypes created from a
set of source files. If your objective is to automatically create
a header file with a list of function prototypes, you might find
it useful.

>I would like to receive following list:
>void fun01( void )
>void fun02( void )
>void fun03( void )

However, cproto will put semicolons on the prototypes.