Hidden Installer

ranjit...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2006, 3:24:08 PM11/7/06

Hi ,

Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
need only one Exe or Icon.
like
Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe

REGS
Ranjith Kumar.s

mlimber

Nov 7, 2006, 3:31:58 PM11/7/06

You're asking into platform-specific questions which should be posed on
a newsgroup dealing with your platform
(http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

Cheers! --M

red floyd

Nov 7, 2006, 5:43:25 PM11/7/06

1. You're OT.
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9

2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.

ranjit...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 10:13:19 AM11/8/06
Hi ,
In this software like a spyware.
REGS
ranjith

Dave Steffen

Nov 8, 2006, 12:53:34 PM11/8/06
ranjit...@gmail.com writes:

First of all, don't top post; it's rude. That having been said...

> red floyd wrote:
> > 2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
> > something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.
>

> Hi ,
> In this software like a spyware.
> REGS
> ranjith

You apparently don't care about being rude, or ethical, in which case
I sincerely hope nobody here helps you out.

Dave Steffen, Ph.D. Disobey this command!
Software Engineer IV - Douglas Hofstadter
Numerica Corporation
dg@steffen a@t numerica d@ot us (remove @'s to email me)