HELKP: Error (-1031) in MSADDL11.DLL

Marco Aimar

Apr 14, 1994, 8:34:52 AM4/14/94

Hi everybody,
I'm using Access 1.1 and VisualBasic 3.0 prof.

I wrote a VB3 program that creates an Access DB (.mdb)
append tables, append field, and than add the data.

I' could not add the relationships within tables using VB3, so, via
a collegue, I had MSADDL11.DLL, which allows to create them.

In my code I use the following routines from MSADDL11.DLL

AccessDDLStartEngine(...
AccessDDLOpenDatabase(....

all the parameters sound to be good, but the AccessDDLOpenDatabase
returns an error -1031 that is not specified in the files I had with
the DLL.

Nobody knows how to find out what means the -1031 error ?

Thank you,
marco
(aim...@ptsun00.cern.ch)