Running my VB6 app on Linux Windows Emulator

Dan Christensen

Mar 25, 2005, 12:18:19 PM3/25/05
I have developed a freeware application. (Download at
http://www.dcproof.com ) A user wrote to me to say that it didn't work very
well -- he didn't give specifics -- on Wine (Windows Emulator for Linux). My
app uses only standard MS VB6 modules. Is there anything I can do to make it
more compatible with the Linux emulator?

Dan

btpa...@yahoo.com

Mar 25, 2005, 1:19:23 PM3/25/05
VMWare can be run on Linux to provide a Windows OS on top of Linux.
This is a product that must be purchased. Wine does not seem to work
well with VB applications.