Log/History File

roby

Apr 21, 2009, 11:35:55 AM4/21/09

I'm writing few lines og GAWK for updating a Log/History File in my
application.

How can use colors have a better evidence during reading? Actually I
use the SciTe editor.

Have a nice evening

Roby

pmarin

Apr 22, 2009, 10:11:03 AM4/22/09

Vim?

roby

Apr 24, 2009, 1:28:31 PM4/24/09

During these years I try to use VI BUT starting with DOS then Windows
the tools was more limite and compact.

So I worked well with QTSR3 form Semware the I buy SAL, very
interesting but working with QTSR is more fast.

Also today I work with this very odl tool plus some macros written
during these years.

Sometimes I use also SciTe without involve me to Lua language.

May be this is the time to meet VIM. May be!

Many thanks for the advice.

Have a nice week end.

Roby