Jim Carlock joins moderation panel

Charles Crayne

Jul 19, 2007, 9:52:18 PM7/19/07
So far Jim has approved 12 posts, and rejected 21 pieces of spam.

-- Chuck

santosh

Jul 20, 2007, 7:45:14 AM7/20/07
Charles Crayne wrote:

> So far Jim has approved 12 posts, and rejected 21 pieces of
> spam.

Let us all wish him luck!

Bjarni Juliusson

Jul 20, 2007, 10:08:47 AM7/20/07
Charles Crayne wrote:
> So far Jim has approved 12 posts, and rejected 21 pieces of spam.

Keep up the good work, Jim!

Bjarni
--

INFORMATION WANTS TO BE FREE

Phil Carmody

Jul 20, 2007, 12:13:05 PM7/20/07
Charles Crayne <spam...@crayne.org> writes:
> So far Jim has approved 12 posts, and rejected 21 pieces of spam.

I approve!

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of

Scott Waters

Jul 20, 2007, 12:27:59 PM7/20/07
Just know we do appreciate your efforts. Thanks for stepping up.

- Scott