Jsoftware Conference - 23/24 July 2012 - Toronto

Roger Hui

Nov 16, 2011, 8:18:05 PM11/16/11
The following message was posted on the J Forum a short while ago.

from Eric Iverson
to Programming forum <progr...@jsoftware.com>
date Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:00 PM
subject Jsoftware Conference - 23/24 July 2012 - Toronto

I am pleased to announce that Jsoftware is hosting a conference in
Toronto on 23/24 July 2012.

See http://www.jsoftware.com (may have to refresh to see the new link)
and follow links to the registration page and to the wiki page.

The J wiki conference page is key to the planning and success of this
conference.

Some initial feedback here in the forum is fine, but in general the
action should be at the wiki and the forum should be left to the
serious business of programming.

clat...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2011, 2:47:42 PM11/30/11
Some people have expressed interest over the last couple years in another APL reunion like the one we organized here in Toronto back in 2004.

I'm thinking that because 2012 is the 50th anniversary of the publication of "A Programming Language" that it's a good year to do this. And that Sunday the 22nd is also a good day to be in solidarity with the J-folks.

Thoughts anyone?