PLplot 5.9.4 is available

Jerry

Jun 4, 2009, 4:55:28 PM6/4/09
Version 5.9.4 of PLplot is now available. PLplot is a 2D and 3D
technical plotting library with complete Ada bindings and the ability
to output to a number of devices and file formats. See http://plplot.sourceforge.net/.

The PLplot development team recently noted its 10,000th software
commit. Read about it here: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=960188.

The original announcement of the Ada bindings on this list is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ada/browse_thread/thread/962e5a34d5256704/

Jerry

Chrono

Jul 20, 2009, 10:17:25 AM7/20/09
On 4 jun, 17:55, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
> Version 5.9.4 of PLplot is now available. PLplot is a 2D and 3D
> technical plotting library with complete Ada bindings and the ability
> to output to a number of devices and file formats. Seehttp://plplot.sourceforge.net/.

> The PLplot development team recently noted its 10,000th software
> commit. Read about it here:  http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=960188.
>
> The original announcement of the Ada bindings on this list is here:http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ada/browse_thread/thread/962...
>
> Jerry

Hi, Jerry,
I'm having so much trouble to install plplot on Windows. Can you
assist me? I have installed GPS only.
Regards,
Pablo.

lance...@qwest.net

Jul 20, 2009, 3:52:10 PM7/20/09

Sorry to be so slow responding, but I just now noticed your post.

Please sign up for the plplot mailing list,
plplot-...@lists.sourceforge.net.

There are people (mostly developers) on that list that are expert in
installing PLplot on Windows.

Jerry

Chrono

Jul 22, 2009, 8:15:19 AM7/22/09
On 20 jul, 16:52, "lancebo...@qwest.net" <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 7:17 am, Chrono <pablit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 4 jun, 17:55, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
>
> > > Version 5.9.4 of PLplot is now available. PLplot is a 2D and 3D
> > > technical plotting library with complete Ada bindings and the ability
> > > to output to a number of devices and file formats. Seehttp://plplot.sourceforge.net/.
>
> > > The PLplot development team recently noted its 10,000th software
> > > commit. Read about it here:  http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=960188.
>
> > > The original announcement of the Ada bindings on this list is here:http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ada/browse_thread/thread/962...
>
> > > Jerry
>
> > Hi, Jerry,
> > I'm having so much trouble to install plplot on Windows. Can you
> > assist me? I have installed GPS only.
> > Regards,
> > Pablo.
>
> Sorry to be so slow responding, but I just now noticed your post.
>
> Please sign up for the plplot mailing list,
> plplot-gene...@lists.sourceforge.net.

> There are people (mostly developers) on that list that are expert in
> installing PLplot on Windows.
>
> Jerry

Thanks, Jerry.