ANN: CUDA/Ada version 0.1

Reto Buerki

Feb 14, 2012, 5:15:10 AM2/14/12
We proudly announce the first release of CUDA/Ada, a binding to NVIDIA's
CUDA parallel computing platform and programming model.

The project website is at [1], the current release 0.1 can be downloaded
from [2].

An article documenting the binding as well as the originating process
can be accessed via the project website. Additionally, there is also a
presentation about CUDA/Ada.

This project was developed during the course of the master seminar
"Program Analysis and Transformation" at the University of Applied
Sciences Rapperswil. We would be glad to get some feedback from the
community about the interest in the topic of GPU programming with Ada.

We are currently considering the improvement of CUDA/Ada as part of the
next master seminar if somebody finds this project useful.

Kind regards,
- reto

[1] - http://www.codelabs.ch/cuda-ada/
[2] - http://www.codelabs.ch/download/

mockturtle

Feb 14, 2012, 9:21:39 AM2/14/12
Nice to know!

Anh Vo

Feb 15, 2012, 11:56:31 AM2/15/12
Thank you for sharing your work.

On the download page, no libcudaada* is to be seen except libdbusada*
and libpcscada*.

Anh Vo

Reto Buerki

Feb 16, 2012, 4:23:36 AM2/16/12
On 2012-02-15, Anh Vo <anhvo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for sharing your work.
>
> On the download page, no libcudaada* is to be seen except libdbusada*
> and libpcscada*.

The tarball is there:

libcudaada-0.1.tar.bz2 14-Feb-2012 10:45 199K

Maybe your browser displayed an outdated version of the download page
from its cache.

- reto

Anh Vo

Feb 16, 2012, 11:40:16 AM2/16/12
On Feb 16, 1:23 am, Reto Buerki <r...@codelabs.ch> wrote:
> On 2012-02-15, Anh Vo <anhvofrc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you for sharing your work.
>
> > On the download page, no libcudaada* is to be seen except libdbusada*
> > and libpcscada*.
>
> The tarball is there:
>
> libcudaada-0.1.tar.bz2  14-Feb-2012 10:45       199K

It showed up after I hit the reload button. Thanks again.

A. Vo