WWW> APTS Home page announcement (fwd)

Gleason Sackman

Jan 9, 1995, 9:47:38 PM1/9/95
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 1995 10:45:00 -0600
From: Thom Watson <th...@apts.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <cw...@MTN.Org>
Subject: APTS Home page announcement

I apologize for any duplication, but this is going out to several lists.

I just wanted to let you know that the Association of America's Public
Television Stations (APTS) now has a public site on the world wide web. Right
now there is information available about APTS itself; links to a(ever-growing)
selection of APTS position papers and fact sheets about public television; and a
recent call to action regarding Rep. Gingrich's plan to "zero out" funding for
public broadcasting that includes background information, suggestions
for action and sample letters to Congress.

The site is, like all sites, under construction. Please give us a visit
and drop me a line letting me know what you think about it and what else
you'd like to see us offer online.

http://www.universe.digex.net/~apts

--
Thom Watson th...@apts.org
Information and Computer Services Manager