What file format are HotMetal RULES files???

Karen Millar

Jul 22, 1994, 7:53:06 PM7/22/94

I would like to add the new HTMLplus DTD as a rules file to my
HotMetal selection but can't figure out what format it is. Any hints?? If
you say POSTSCRIPT I will scream... I already can't read the
documentation because I can't find any way to read it! ARGH! I still
haven't gotten but one file to open in HotMetal and that was with the
relaxed rules. There is no hlp file either so I am stuck unless someone
knows where the documentation is available in TEXT or HTML.

Somebody call the WAHmbulance... :)

Karen.

--
Dancing in Cyberspace... P.O. Box 82463