ANNOUNCE: Great Circle Calculator on WWW

Steve Mitchell

Nov 23, 1994, 10:27:04 PM11/23/94

I have developed a little Great Circle Calculator (it
computes the distance between any two points on earth)
and have used a http form for the user interface. This
is part of a school software engineering project.

Please help me out by giving it a quick visit and
commenting on the user interface for me:

http://warpig.cati.csufresno.edu/cs150.html

Thanks.

--steve
--
Steve Mitchell KD6BET TIP#168 steve_m...@csufresno.edu
"Everything in this message may be wrong." / "Make love, not Perl code."