WWW, NetSurfer T-Shirts and COFFEE MUGS!

Hugh B. Johnson

Dec 3, 1994, 2:23:50 PM12/3/94
Hi folks!

Are you one of those people who loves to Surf the Net? Then help
celebrate the net with a NetSurfer T-Shirt or Coffee Mug from Mighty Dog
Designs!

Our white 100% cotton t-shirts with our 3 color NetSurfer design are
great for an outing, lounging, or for giving as gifts to you net.friends!
They come in L, XL for $15.00 + shipping or in XXL for $17.00 +
shipping!

If you want to show everyone that you are a NetSurfer, but you canŐt get
away with sporting that T-Shirt at work, then show your surfing sytle
with a NetSurfer Mug! Our black porcelain mugs with their metallic gold
NetSurfer Design make a classy statement about the NetSurfer you are.
They are great for coffee, tea, or just about any beverage and they make
great gifts! Our mugs are available for $8.00 + shipping.

If you would like to see our designs and want to learn more about the
Mighty Dog and crew, point your favorite web browser at:

http://sashimi.wwa.com/~notime/mdd/www_shirt.html

If you just canŐt wait, then send your order along with a check for the
price of the items plus the shipping charges ($1.50 per item in U.S.,
$6.00 per item outside the U.S.) to:

Mighty Dog Designs
Dept. W
P.O. Box 253
Clemson, S.C. 29633

If you have questions about foreign currencies, shipping rates, arrival
times, seeing the designs without being on the WWW, etc. Check out our
FAQ on the Web page above or send us email at:

might...@wwa.com

Thanks!
MD...

lee s. bumgarner

Dec 3, 1994, 8:21:10 PM12/3/94
In <3bqgk6$l...@sashimi.wwa.com> not...@wwa.com writes:

> Hi folks!
>
> Are you one of those people who loves to Surf the Net? Then help
> celebrate the net with a NetSurfer T-Shirt or Coffee Mug from Mighty Dog
> Designs!

<flame mode on>
I do not f**king surf the God*amn net. The only person who refers to
themselves as doing that is either clueless or a wannabe. I may be a Nethead
but I do not "surf" the net. Geeze.
<flame mode off>
where's joel Furr when you need him?

> might...@wwa.com
> ^^^^^^^ you misspelled "cybersell.com"

-l
you are *not* allowed

-- get netscape at ftp.mcom.com * lsbu...@vax1.acs.jmu.edu-
lee s. bumgarner, James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA "Any sufficiently
advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. -- arthur c. clarke
K001! sites: http://www.stones.com Http://www.timeinc.com
Universal grep: Canter&Siegel/Kibo

Mike Kelsey

Dec 5, 1994, 12:06:06 AM12/5/94
In article <3br5i6$q...@doc.jmu.edu>, LSBU...@vax1.acs.jmu.edu (lee s. bumgarner) writes:
|> In <3bqgk6$l...@sashimi.wwa.com> not...@wwa.com writes:
|>
|> > Hi folks!
|> >
|> > Are you one of those people who loves to Surf the Net? Then help
|> > celebrate the net with a NetSurfer T-Shirt or Coffee Mug from Mighty Dog
|> > Designs!
|> <flame mode on>
|> I do not f**king surf the God*amn net. The only person who refers to
|> themselves as doing that is either clueless or a wannabe. I may be a Nethead
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

|> but I do not "surf" the net. Geeze.
|> <flame mode off>
|> where's joel Furr when you need him?
|>
|> > might...@wwa.com
|> > ^^^^^^^ you misspelled "cybersell.com"

Gee, I guess you didn't "flame mode off" after all. And then...

[...]

Pots and kettles, anyone?
-- Mike Kelsey