Mouse pointer disappears in Opera 9.10

Ikke

Apr 24, 2007, 6:42:46 PM4/24/07
Hi everyone,

After surfing for a while in Opera 9.10, my mouse pointer disappears after
I leave it stationary for about 5 seconds. When I move the mouse, it
reappears.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing this - it can't be because the
CPU is busy. There are no resource hogging background processes, and it's a
recent machine.

Spyware etc... are out of the question as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ikke

nucle...@gmail.com

May 10, 2007, 11:30:22 PM5/10/07
It happens to me and my friends as well, we have no idea what causes
it, I'm going to go and try to look on the faq for opera.