PERSONAL: Make Any Woman Your Platonic Friend

Joe Logon

Jun 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/13/95
"I like you as a friend." -- "I don't want to risk our friendship." -- "I
don't look at you *that way*."

Sound familiar? Then perhaps you should look at "Joelogon's Foolproof
Guide to Making Any Woman Your Platonic Friend." Explore with me as we
try to answer the eternal questions:
*Do women realize what utter devastation they can cause to the male
pysche by uttering just these words: "I just want to be friends."?
*If they do know this, do they enjoy it (as it seems they must)
*Includes: "Care and Feeding for Your New Platonic Friend," "Do's and
Don'ts of Cultivating and Maintaining a Platonic Friendship with a Woman
You Would Otherwise Want To Have a Relationship With and Quite Possibly
Marry"...
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!

Also seeking reader experiences and comments. Share your pain:

Joelogon's Foolproof Guide to Making Any Woman Your Platonic Friend
<URL:http://www.phantom.com/~joelogon/platonic.html>

--
### | Joe Loong | joel...@phantom.com | http://www.phantom.com/~joelogon
-0n0-| "...the Recording Angel, making occasional adjustments in the

--
Don't see your post yet? Read <URL:http://www.halcyon.com/grant/charter.html>