MISC: "Weblogs" are the best format for hotlists

Jorn Barger

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

My latest webpage is a daily running log of the best webpages I visit:

<URL:http://www.mcs.net/~jorn/html/weblog.html>

If your interests seem to overlap mine, even partially, bookmark this
link and check back every day or so for new discoveries.

I suspect that in a year there'll be hundreds of people maintaining
pages like this, and that this will allow good URLs to spread much more
quickly... so I recommend that all enthusiastic surfers take a shot at
maintaining such a "weblog" (using the Frontier scripting environment,
if you need to, for efficiency).

Kate McDonnell, moderator, comp.infosystems.www.announce
<www-an...@boutell.com>
Charter FAQ: <URL:http://vader.boutell.com/~grant/charter.html>
Moderation resources donated by makaera.com, Montreal