X10 in the UK

Jonathan Moss

Jun 15, 2002, 6:35:53 AM6/15/02
Does anyone know of any website with productions/information regarding X10
within the uk?
Although the info on most sites is relevant it would be nice to find some uk
specific info and a supplier.

regards,

Jon

Graham Harrison

Jun 15, 2002, 8:27:06 AM6/15/02
http://www.letsautomate.com/ is a URL I've found (but not used)

Vince

Jun 15, 2002, 10:11:07 AM6/15/02
Jonathan Moss <jd...@ukc.ac.uk> wrote in message

The following are suppliers in the UK that I use and highly recommend.
www.letsautomate.com
www.comfort.org.uk
www.laser.com

For info I recommend.
very large UK ha community)

Vince

Mitch

Jun 15, 2002, 10:51:27 AM6/15/02
I didn't see Marmitek mentioned in other replies. They are based in the
Netherlands but have UK X-10 compatible products.

Also, try the newgroup uk.tech.home-automation for pointers, etc.

Mitch