Resetting Stanley Garage Door Status after battery changed

Mike Pritchard

Sep 4, 2001, 7:49:27 PM9/4/01
Can anyone help me with instructions for the Stanley Garage Door Status
indicator? Mine was working fine for about 18 months, but since I changed
the battery (I thought that was the likely problem) it has not worked
correctly. I think there is a sequence to get the sensor to be recognized,
and I think something has lost its brains. Unfortunately I've mislaid the
original instructions.

I thought I might find a copy of the instructions on the Internet, but no
such luck.

Thanks
Mike Pritchard

Marc Guardiani

Sep 6, 2001, 12:19:01 AM9/6/01
I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the steps are:
1. throw the switch on the receiver
2. set the unit code to the desired unit code for the garage door
3. hit the test button on the transmitter mounted on the door
4. return switches back to normal

Marc

"Mike Pritchard" <mi...@5circles.com> wrote in message

Mike Pritchard

Sep 11, 2001, 10:21:00 PM9/11/01
Thanks! I think that worked. I hope it doesn't matter that the door
transmitter was in the horizontal position when I hit test - but it seemed
to work OK.

Mike

"Marc Guardiani" <ma...@guardiani.com> wrote in message