ANN: 3Delight 0.9.6

Aghiles

Aug 5, 2002, 9:22:33 PM8/5/02
Hi Everyone,

3Delight has a new home! We hope you like the new presentation. The
site also provides additionnal information. Check it out at
http://www.3delight.com.

For this occasion we updated 3Delight to version 0.9.6. It is the last
one before we release version 1.0. It offers no flagship features, but
contains some bug fixes and goodies such as:

- A bug in Trim Curves (causing high memory usage & stalling) has been
fixed.
- A motion blur problem with NURBs has been fixed.
- MakeShadow now works fine on Win32 platforms.
- The texturing sub-system has been improved. The textureinfo()
shadeop has been added and a bug with imager shaders, when using
texture() shadeop, has been fixed.
- Unknown Options/Attributes were aborting the render. They don't
anymore.

Thank you,

The 3Delight Team
www.3delight.com