ShaderMan.Next source code released

puz...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2007, 8:29:33 PM7/21/07
Hello,

I've released the source code for ShaderMan.Next into a public domain
at http://code.google.com/p/shaderman.

New version is completely portable between Windows, Linux and Mac,
written in Python (less then 2000 lines of pretty straightforward
code) and extensible from the very beginning - current code drop
allows to create Renderman shaders, Unix pipelines and Python Image
Library (PIL) source code.

With best regards,

Alexei Puzikov
http://dream.com.ua
http://renderman.ru
http://code.google.com/p/shaderman

Randolf Schultz

Jul 22, 2007, 4:58:04 AM7/22/07
puz...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,

Hej Alexei,

> I've released the source code for ShaderMan.Next into a public domain
> at http://code.google.com/p/shaderman.

finally. :) Now I can begin to think about an integration into
Ayam.
What about a "sink"-node that connects over sockets to an Ayam
material?

best regards,
Randolf,
--