Shadow filter problems . . . .

Andy Todd

Jun 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/26/96

Hi all. I'm running Photoshop 3.00 on my Pc with Windows 95 (I know, I
know -- trouble already . . . . ) and recently downloaded Alien
Skin's drop shadow demo. Unfortunaltely, PS refuses to recognize the
plugin.

I simply copied the .8bf file to my Plugins directory -- seemed to
work with other filters I downloaded -- yet, upon reloading PS . . . .
no dice.

Any ideas why this isn't working? Of all the filters I use (on my Mac
at work), drop shadow is the most important. I'd buy Black Box, but
I'm a lowly college student (ie: broke).

Any help would be appreciated.

Federico Mena

Jun 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/27/96
> Skip Elsheimer Alien Skin Software

The Black Box filters are not worth the money. *All* of them can be
performed easily by combining some of the standard Photoshop plug-ins.

Quartic