Page Curl ? How to do ?

gru...@aol.com

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

can anybody give me a tip how to create the page curl effect without
having KPT ?
Thanks in advance
Heinz
gru...@aol.com

Mohamed Nazim

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

You first need to make a path (optional), so that you can select the are
that you define as the curl. After that within your selection you need to
apply some gradient shading (radial) OR a plain shade (radial again) and
and some adjustments using curves (Image>Adjust>Curves) wihtin the
selection.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck
Nazim
Its better to live on your knees than to die on your feet.
ena...@cc.curtin.edu.au http://alpha1.curtin.edu.au/~enazim
------------
gru...@aol.com wrote in article
<19961115103...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Des Taylor

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96

gru...@aol.com writes:

> Hi,
> can anybody give me a tip how to create the page curl effect without
> having KPT ?
> Thanks in advance
> Heinz
> gru...@aol.com

It can't be done......
--
des taylor

Simon Windmill

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

>> Hi,
>> can anybody give me a tip how to create the page curl effect without
>> having KPT ?

Get the shareware Rubber Man/Picture Man plugins if you're running PC
Photoshop. They're available on Steve Fisher's excellent site

http://www.netins.net/showcase/wolf359/adobepc.htm

Or, do it yourself like the previous poster said.. One question
though - why?! I personally hate the page curl effect..

Si.

Federico Mena

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

> Hi, can anybody give me a tip how to create the page curl effect
> without having KPT ? Thanks in advance Heinz gru...@aol.com

I wrote a Page Curl plug-in for The Gimp:

http://www.nuclecu.unam.mx/~federico/gimp

Quartic