Trading for Clipart

1 view

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 26, 2003, 1:47:20 AM4/26/03
you're in love with target="_blank", and using
assloads of totally unnecessary HTML aren't you?

looks like someone is letting their software make
their decisions for them.

-woof.

"Mike" <mi...@artistmike.com> wrote in message
> http://www.artistmike.com/EPS.Files/3.html
>

> --
> Mike
>
> * Logo Design *
> Put some fun in your next logo!
>
> Site at: http://www.artistmike.com

Mike

Apr 26, 2003, 1:58:01 AM4/26/03
in article I3pqa.784732$yn2.1...@post-03.news.easynews.com, Triumph The
Insult Comic Dog at tafka...@hotmail.com wrote on 4/25/03 10:47 PM:

> you're in love with target="_blank", and using
> assloads of totally unnecessary HTML aren't you?
>
> looks like someone is letting their software make
> their decisions for them.

You want to do it for me?

":^) ®

Uni

Apr 26, 2003, 5:39:31 AM4/26/03
Mike wrote:
> in article I3pqa.784732$yn2.1...@post-03.news.easynews.com, Triumph The
> Insult Comic Dog at tafka...@hotmail.com wrote on 4/25/03 10:47 PM:
>

>>you're in love with target="_blank", and using
>>assloads of totally unnecessary HTML aren't you?
>>
>>looks like someone is letting their software make
>>their decisions for them.
>

> You want to do it for me?
>
> ":^) ®

I don't think he's capable.

:-)

But if you rub his back, he might wag his tail for you.

:-)

Uni

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 27, 2003, 11:07:03 PM4/27/03
Go kiss ass elsewhere.

-woof.

"Krustov" <webm...@krustov.co.uk.INVALID> wrote in message
> <comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , Triumph The Insult Comic Dog ,
> tafka...@hotmail.com>

> > and using
> > assloads of totally unnecessary HTML
> >

> Thats what you get for being nosey .
>

> --
> http://www.abpsp.fsworld.co.uk/umb
> Official bottom posting FAQ

Mike

Apr 28, 2003, 12:23:21 AM4/28/03
in article rV0ra.152278$Fz1.1...@news.easynews.com, Triumph The Insult
Comic Dog at tafka...@hotmail.com wrote on 4/27/03 8:07 PM:

> Go kiss ass elsewhere.

Another good one.

triumph the insult comic dog wrote:

> Maybe you should suck my dick, you
> completely off topic waste of fucking space.

> you unoriginal bastard. Blow me.

> Suck my ass, bitch.

> Blow me, bitch.

> <BLOWME!>

> you dumb bitch.

> you worthless fuckhole

> Grow the fuck up.

> you silly fuckwit

> who the fuck was talking to you?

> i'll do whatever the fuck i like.

> you can stick your 'little boy' comment right up your ass.

> go fuck yourself ... ... grow the fuck up.

> you dumb fucker ... Go fuck your mother...

> Go suck your own ass ... shut the fuck up.

> My response was correct, asshole.

> ...you fucking moron.

> Go kiss ass elsewhere.

> end of fucking story.

Uni

Apr 28, 2003, 10:21:42 AM4/28/03
Krustov wrote:
> <comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , Triumph The Insult Comic Dog ,
> tafka...@hotmail.com>
>
>>Go kiss ass elsewhere.
>>

> What business did you have even looking at the HTML .

He was looking for some new tips from you :-)

Uni

Uni

Apr 28, 2003, 4:07:51 PM4/28/03
Krustov wrote:
> <comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , Uni , no.e...@no.email.invalid>

>>>What business did you have even looking at the HTML .
>>
>>He was looking for some new tips from you :-)
>>

> Yep - my html code has always rocked , Cutting edge style combined with
> jaw dropping layout and use of inventive creative genius means all others
> can only dream of following in my footsteps .
>
> Others read - I write the book :-))

You're my HTML guru hero, K'... <sigh> :-)

Uni

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 28, 2003, 11:22:14 PM4/28/03
What fucking business do you have questioning why
I do anything? You're still bitter cause I wouldn't show
you what a proper JavaScript rollover script looked like.

> <comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , Triumph The Insult Comic Dog ,
> tafka...@hotmail.com>
>

> > Go kiss ass elsewhere.
> >

> What business did you have even looking at the HTML .

> --
> http://www.abpsp.fsworld.co.uk/umb
> Official bottom posting FAQ

> (now with added soundtrack)

Uni

Apr 29, 2003, 6:59:22 AM4/29/03
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog wrote:
> What fucking business do you have questioning why
> I do anything? You're still bitter cause I wouldn't show
> you what a proper JavaScript rollover script looked like.

Woof was busted again, looking at someone else's code :-)

Uni

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 29, 2003, 2:28:44 PM4/29/03
I was coding HTML when you were
still in diapers sucking on your binkie.
Figure it out...You go to a site, where
clicking every link spawns a new window.
You'd want to know why too... wouldn't you?
Either your browser shit the bed, which has happened before,
or the idiot running the site doesn't know HTML, or is intentionally
trying to be a dick.
I got my answer.
And by the way, "View Source" is a standard feature of every browser.

-woof.

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

Uni

Apr 29, 2003, 4:53:56 PM4/29/03
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog wrote:
> I was coding HTML when you were
> still in diapers sucking on your binkie.

It was a dinkie!!! :-)

> Figure it out...You go to a site, where
> clicking every link spawns a new window.
> You'd want to know why too... wouldn't you?

No, that's the way I designed it to work.

> Either your browser shit the bed, which has happened before,
> or the idiot running the site doesn't know HTML, or is intentionally
> trying to be a dick.

I tested my site with 3 different browsers and it works fine with all of
them :-)

> I got my answer.
> And by the way, "View Source" is a standard feature of every browser.

I'll leave you a nice little comment there :-)

Now, why don't you and the Toad take a walk? :-)

Toodles,
Uni <- eveyone wishes they were as perfect as him.

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 29, 2003, 5:34:03 PM4/29/03
> No, that's the way I designed it to work.

Who was talking about YOUR site?

> I tested my site with 3 different browsers and it works fine with all of
> them :-)

Who was talking about YOUR site?

-woof.

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

Uni

Apr 29, 2003, 5:44:16 PM4/29/03
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog wrote:
>>No, that's the way I designed it to work.
>

> Who was talking about YOUR site?
>

>>I tested my site with 3 different browsers and it works fine with all of
>>them :-)
>

> Who was talking about YOUR site?

You did reply to the post I made, so what should I think?

Uni

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 29, 2003, 5:56:31 PM4/29/03
Once again, pay attention to the thread you're in, moron.

-woof.

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

Uni

Apr 30, 2003, 2:54:30 AM4/30/03
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog wrote:
> Once again, pay attention to the thread you're in, moron.

I have been, Dog. You fouled up and replied to the wrong post :-)

Mike

Apr 30, 2003, 10:35:13 AM4/30/03

A Soberon

Apr 30, 2003, 11:22:40 AM4/30/03

Hey miki, has anyone from Disney contacted you regarding THEIR images in
"your" fonts?

Do you sleep well after recognizing in public you offer what's not yours?

Just a couple questions, of course.

Antonio

Mike

Apr 30, 2003, 12:00:31 PM4/30/03
in article 7TRra.415$Za.2...@nn1-lan0.avantel.net.mx, A Soberon at
asob...@hotmail.com wrote on 4/30/03 8:22 AM:

None of your business.

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 30, 2003, 12:50:28 PM4/30/03
oops, busted again plagiarist.

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 30, 2003, 12:51:24 PM4/30/03
Nope, you did.

-woof.

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

Mike

Apr 30, 2003, 3:26:57 PM4/30/03
in article o9Tra.335247$Fz1.3...@news.easynews.com, Triumph The Insult
Comic Dog at tafka...@hotmail.com wrote on 4/30/03 9:50 AM:

> oops, busted again plagiarist.

Nope, it is just none of his business. I have collected images and then
offer them as I see fit. None of his business.

Uni

Apr 30, 2003, 3:39:57 PM4/30/03
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog wrote:
> Nope, you did.

No, you did!

Good thing you don't work for me, since you frequently make silly mistakes!

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

Apr 30, 2003, 3:56:35 PM4/30/03
Nope, you did.

Na na na na na na, boo boo.

-woof.

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

A Soberon

May 2, 2003, 2:54:10 PM5/2/03
> Nope, it is just none of his business. I have collected images and then
> offer them as I see fit. None of his business.
>

> Mike

Hey miki, guess what...

As "your" Disney fonts are none of my business, and I'm sure it is not yours
either, I contacted Mr. Laurence J. Shapiro, who is the Designated Agent to
receive Notification of Claimed Infringments to the Walt Disney Company.

NOW IT'S HIS BUSINESS!!!

He'll contact you shortly to request that you drop your "offer" of
exchanging such images.

As you'll need to reply, you can contact him here:
Service Provider: WDIG
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Laurence J. Shapiro

Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 500
South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-7710

Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (818) 623-3200

Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (818) 623-3637

E-Mail Address of Designated Agent:designat...@dig.com
-

Once you finish your business with Disney, I'll contact Dover to see what
they think about you "enjoying exchanging" THEIR work.

I suppose their demands will then be your business.

bye

Antonio

Uni

May 2, 2003, 2:59:48 PM5/2/03

Boy, you silly PSPers are so evil! :-)

I bet Z' Man taught you that one :-)

Uni

Uni

May 2, 2003, 3:06:14 PM5/2/03

I'm going to write Laurence and tell him that all the e-mail spam he'll
probably receive is Antonio Soberon's fault, since Antonio never did get
permission to post his e-mail and other personal information in a usenet
newsgroup.

:-)

Toodles,
Uni

Mike

May 2, 2003, 4:37:17 PM5/2/03
in article b2140bc52c100a5b4c5635939d09570a@TeraNews, A Soberon at
asob...@hotmail.com wrote on 5/2/03 11:54 AM:

> Hey miki, guess what...
> Antonio

What?

hahaha.

A Soberon

May 2, 2003, 6:03:16 PM5/2/03
> I bet Z' Man taught you that one :-)
>
> Uni

Hey Bozo (aka the miki ass liker) I was talking to the owner of the circus,
not to the monkeys.

Antonio

Mike

May 2, 2003, 6:10:44 PM5/2/03
in article de7cbd3c1999988dcf112a0e2ba2c845@TeraNews, A Soberon at
asob...@hotmail.com wrote on 5/2/03 3:03 PM:

> Hey Bozo (aka the miki ass liker) I was talking to the owner of the circus,
> not to the monkeys.

Your need to communicate with me is irrelevant.

Queen of Denial

May 8, 2003, 7:39:29 PM5/8/03
Those are the Golden Era Studio graphics collection and very well done by
the artist... http://www.goldenstudios.com/index.htm, a very good deal for
the amount of eps files you get in each collection.

Queen of Denial

May 8, 2003, 7:42:09 PM5/8/03
Actually I once contacted Dover regarding an old decopage book that I have
had since the 70's, has some fantastic material for "clipart". They never
responded to me so I still sit here with these awesome detailed images that
I have to keep all to myself, but I though the art that wasn't golden era
studios looked familiar, thanks Antonio, I am getting rusty!

--
PSP Private Beta tester and all around wild woman.
PSP Art Resources

Mike

May 8, 2003, 8:34:13 PM5/8/03
in article vblqldq...@corp.supernews.com, Queen of Denial at
digitalar...@charter.net wrote on 5/8/03 4:42 PM:

Certificate Gold Seals...

http://www.artistmike.com/CertificateDesigns/1.html

Doodling while watchine TV this afternoon...

":^) ®

--
Mike

€ Logo Design €