MasterM - a Curses interfaces Master Mind game

JStitch

Jul 10, 2009, 5:46:48 PM7/10/09
Just released version 1.1.0 for Unix/Linux or any other platform
supporting Curses - MasterM is a simple Master Mind game with color
combinations to choose between simple and complex modes (simple mode
not allowing combinations with repeated colors to be generated). It
evaluates the player performance once you finish a game.

You can get it at https://sourceforge.net/projects/masterm/

Javier Novoa C.

-- It's also GPL'ed, so you can contribute ;-)

JStitch

Jul 10, 2009, 5:47:57 PM7/10/09
On 10 jul, 16:46, JStitch <jsti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just released version 1.1.0 for Unix/Linux or any other platform
> supporting Curses

by the way, didn't mention it is coded in C language

Ron AF Greve

Jul 12, 2009, 12:29:16 PM7/12/09

Would be nice to see some pictures of the game in action (just an idea).

"JStitch" <jst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Regards, Ron AF Greve

http://informationsuperhighway.eu

JStitch

Jul 14, 2009, 5:25:13 PM7/14/09
On 12 jul, 11:29, "Ron AF Greve" <me@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would be nice to see some pictures of the game in  action (just an idea).

Cool idea...

now released version 1.1.1, in English too.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/masterm/

And the site now counts with some screenshots ;-)
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=253355

Ron AF Greve

Jul 18, 2009, 3:33:34 PM7/18/09

Very nice. I could even play it through a terminal session on my server.

( Looking through the source, you might want to move the function from the
header file to the c file (header files are usually meant for things that
span more than one c-file like interfaces, templates and the likes and
function declarations ).

Good job!

Regards, Ron AF Greve

http://informationsuperhighway.eu

"JStitch" <jst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

JStitch

Jul 22, 2009, 12:32:13 PM7/22/09
Releases version 1.1.1b
now with colorblind support, for color blind people...
Just compile with
make colorblind

download at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/masterm/

PS you are right about the design and architecture of my code... Have
to work on that too ;)

Beej Jorgensen

Jul 22, 2009, 3:28:43 PM7/22/09
JStitch <jst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Releases version 1.1.1b
>now with colorblind support, for color blind people...
>Just compile with
> make colorblind

Excellent!

-Beej