Call of duty 4 font

rhys...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2008, 10:38:19 AM7/29/08

It's a mystery to me as I can't find this font anywhere on the net!

Its the Call of duty 4 font used on the menus, link below.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3858/captureit0.jpg

Thanks,
Rhys

Character

Jul 29, 2008, 12:14:26 PM7/29/08

AF Battersea, by Henrik Kubel, 1999 from Acme Fonts

http://acmefonts.net/main.swf

Sold by the Font Factor at an exhorbitant €71 for each of three weights.

http://tinyurl.com/5ax3w8 [shortcut to the following long url]
http://www.fontfactory.com/search.php?search=1&mode=0&search_text=battersea&sid=d346c6bcb9b8e66eb83a3a8b32082b3d&x=0&y=0

- Character

rhys...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2008, 5:14:05 AM7/30/08
On Jul 29, 5:14 pm, Character <C...@cters.bold.italic> wrote:

> rhysla...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > It's a mystery to me as I can't find this font anywhere on the net!
>
> > Its the Call of duty 4 font used on the menus, link below.
>
> >http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3858/captureit0.jpg
>
> > Thanks,
> > Rhys
>
> AF Battersea, by Henrik Kubel, 1999 from Acme Fonts
>
> http://acmefonts.net/main.swf
>
> Sold by the Font Factor at an exhorbitant €71 for each of three weights.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ax3w8 [shortcut to the following long url]http://www.fontfactory.com/search.php?search=1&mode=0&search_text=bat...
>
>    - Character

Thanks for the link! a bit pricey and i only want the one.
Is there anything similar which is free?

Bill

Jul 30, 2008, 5:45:17 PM7/30/08
> Is there anything similar which is free?- Hide quoted text -

You might find something at daFont...

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501

Be sure to check the terms of use with any of these fonts that you
select.

Bill

delet...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2008, 6:05:39 PM8/13/08

I have found that the font called: As Seen On TV is very similar to
the "MODERN WARFARE" on the COD4 logo

this logo> http://postlapsarian.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cod41.jpg

Alex R

Sep 3, 2008, 3:52:55 PM9/3/08
> I have found that the font called: As Seen On TV is very similar to
> the "MODERN WARFARE" on the COD4 logo
>
> this logo>  http://postlapsarian.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cod41.jpg

that would be bank gothic. many foundries have a version.