Interesting interview with the founder of fontplay.com (and more)

fontpl@yer

Aug 24, 2007, 9:28:30 PM8/24/07
http://www.planet-typography.com/news/index.html
OK, it's not that interesting, but it is cool.
; )
--
Free photos: http://www.fontplay.com/freephotos/
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fontplaydotcom/

phil chastney

Aug 25, 2007, 5:09:58 AM8/25/07
fontpl@yer wrote:
> http://www.planet-typography.com/news/index.html
> OK, it's not that interesting, but it is cool.
> ; )

oh, it's definitely "interesting"

over the years, a number of your creations have helped fill my hard
disks, and I still love their gentle humour

whatever direction you take in future, I'm sure the FP flag at the start
of a message header will take me there first, before any of the other msgs

thank you, and all the best . . . /phil

PhontPhreak

Aug 25, 2007, 10:45:29 AM8/25/07
Thanks for the link, D
Very interesting.

--
http://phontphreak.fateback.com/
(still under construction)

"fontpl@yer" <extraño...@cox.net> schreef in bericht

phil chastney

Aug 31, 2007, 4:08:02 AM8/31/07
phil chastney wrote:
> fontpl@yer wrote:
>> http://www.planet-typography.com/news/index.html

oh, and thank you for introducing me to the poetry of "Laurence Hope"

/phil

fontpl@yer

Aug 31, 2007, 6:06:01 PM8/31/07
"phil chastney" <phil.ha...@amadeus.munged.eclipse.co.uk> wrote

> oh, and thank you for introducing me to the poetry of "Laurence Hope"

Glad to hear you could appreciate her way with words.