wine error

1 view

ant...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2007, 3:38:30 AM6/11/07
after I installed wine I wanted to run winecfg from the console the
error I get is Floating point exception. I am running Mandiva Linux
2007.0 x64 intel dual core nvidia 6800 video. Any help is appreciated.
I have installed all updates for my version of linux.

Thanks.

Daniel Skorka

Jun 12, 2007, 6:10:55 PM6/12/07

Since you are on a 64 bit system: Are you sure you installed wine
correctly, including all the necessary 32 bit libs?
Also, if you are using the "nvidia" driver: Check if using "nv" changes
anything.

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
Read the Wine User Guide: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index

kicking

Jun 13, 2007, 3:46:18 AM6/13/07
On Jun 12, 11:10 pm, Daniel Skorka <sko...@gmx.net> wrote:

I get same message with mandriva download from winehq on Mdk 10.1 on
32bit system with no proprietary video drivers. So would suspect
package.

Kake...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 7:06:54 AM6/24/07
On 11 kesä, 10:38, anta...@gmail.com wrote:
> after I installedwineI wanted to run winecfg from the console theerrorI get isFloatingpointexception. I am running Mandiva Linux

> 2007.0 x64 intel dual core nvidia 6800 video. Any help is appreciated.
> I have installed all updates for my version of linux.
>
> Thanks.

Yeah I got same problem. With similar HW.'
Any update on this?

jai...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2007, 5:41:40 PM6/29/07

don't just type winecfg
try to run this command /usr/local/bin/winecfg