cant see the fonts

amit...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 7:20:18 AM6/16/06
hello all.

i have been trying to run "magic online" with wine.
I cant see the fonts. there are there, but seems very small and cramp
together.

any suggestions?

PS i use Xgl, is that a problem?

thanks

Daniel Skorka

Jun 16, 2006, 8:02:50 AM6/16/06
amit...@gmail.com wrote:
> i have been trying to run "magic online" with wine.
> I cant see the fonts. there are there, but seems very small and cramp
> together.

So what now? Can you see them or can't you? What wine version? Did you
build wine yourself? If yes, do you have a recent enough fontforge?

Daniel

Message has been deleted

amit...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 8:39:10 AM6/16/06

I did not gave enough info.

I run that latest wine builded for ubuntu (Dapper)

I can see small things that should be fonts , but they are so distorted
cant read them

Daniel Skorka

Jun 16, 2006, 9:14:20 AM6/16/06
amit...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did not gave enough info.
>
> I run that latest wine builded for ubuntu (Dapper)
>
> I can see small things that should be fonts , but they are so distorted
> cant read them

In that case, I suggest contacting the package maintainer.

Daniel

Nick Law

Jun 16, 2006, 7:40:10 PM6/16/06
In windows you can uninstall applications by ...

In Windows, go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and
select application from the list. Select Uninstall.

How do you do this in wine ?

Thanks
Nick Law

Vincent Povirk

Jun 16, 2006, 8:30:39 PM6/16/06
to wine-...@winehq.org
Run "wine uninstaller".

Vincent Povirk

drescher0...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2006, 5:38:04 AM6/17/06

--- amit...@gmail.com wrote:

Are you running xorg 7 or greater? Using the nvidia driver?

John

noro

Jun 17, 2006, 10:47:16 AM6/17/06
i'm not sure how to check what version is my xorg, but i think it's
quit new since abuntu Dapper is very new.

i use nivdia dirver.
(i dont think you can even use xgl without it)