N64 ROMS?? Where Can I Find 'em???

jZee

May 30, 2001, 8:46:55 AM5/30/01

I've been searching the net for ages and still can't find any N64 ROM's.

All i find are these search bars which go to the crappy search engines
(making money for the site owner everytime us ppl use em).

Can anyone help me?? Im looking for Mario 64.

Cheers

Data Pro

May 30, 2001, 2:01:47 PM5/30/01
http://emu.kulichki.net/pristavka/en/indexr.html

You can get it from there! its just over 6mb

--

"jZee" <small_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

jZee

May 30, 2001, 6:18:46 PM5/30/01
Thanks for the link, but when i try and d/load it, it always comes up with
'page can not be found' 'can not find server'.

Is there anywhere else i could get Mario 64?? or is the server down??

"Data Pro" <all...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Tim

May 30, 2001, 7:45:07 PM5/30/01

> Thanks for the link, but when i try and d/load it, it always comes up with
> 'page can not be found' 'can not find server'.
>
> Is there anywhere else i could get Mario 64?? or is the server down??

More likely Nintendo threats again, still there are tons of places to get
Mario 64.

Just do a Google search for " Mario 64 n64 rom .zip ", you`ll find a working
link eventually.

Regards
Tim.

phobos

May 31, 2001, 7:03:49 AM5/31/01
On 30 May 2001, jZee remarked in comp.emulators.game-consoles:

I've downloaded from this site before - it's Russian, so hopefully it's out
of range of Nintendo's lawyers for now.

http://emu.kulichki.net/pristavka/cgi-bin/n64/index_e.pl?0-Z

--
'Never trust anything that can think for itself,
if you can't see where it keeps its brain!'

Data Pro

May 31, 2001, 3:19:42 PM5/31/01
Well..... it works fine for me!

--