I Want Psx and/or N64 Roms!

Drwala13

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
I have searched and earched and searched and searched...... I cannot fid any
sites that contain PSX or N64 Roms. Do they no longer exist!?! If anyone knows
where to get Playstation. N64, or Dreamcast roms, PLEASE give me a direct web
address so I can check them out.

Baptiste Louis

Sep 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/21/00
Hello everybody,

"Drwala13" <drwa...@aol.com> wrote :

There is no PSX site with Roms because roms don't exist, but ISO do ...
And, if I search with Altavista (with "N64" and "roms"), I can find what I
want ...

Dreamcast roms also don't exist. Moreover there is not any emulator (we only
know that a staff is working on it but it doesn't emulate a game). And I
don't know how you would do to put 1Go on a CD (you could tell me that some
games don't take so much place but ...)

At last, N64 games or Dreamcast ones are best on their system.

Regards

Андрей Кузнецов

Sep 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/26/00
You can find it at http://pristavka.kulichki.net and in this you
can also find LINKS for this one
Sorry for bad english! :)
A.K.
"Drwala13" <drwa...@aol.com> сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее:

Max

Oct 30, 2000, 11:42:18 PM10/30/00
> There is no PSX site with Roms because roms don't exist, but ISO do ...
I'm completely sure this is a dumb question, but, what is actually PSC ISO?
I've found it many times for download(at least links, I've never actually
tried).
Max

SibileD

Nov 1, 2000, 1:50:14 PM11/1/00
Iso is the exact copy of the PSX-CDRom.
When you get a Iso from a PSX-Game you can.
a. Burn it to a normal CD using CloneCD, CDRWin or Nero.
b. you can use it directly with an emulator like a real CD.
ISO=1to1 Copy of a CD.